Cosmopolitan Bruges with guide
A GUIDED TOUR OF BRUGE, WHICH SEAMLESSLY CONNECTS TO YOUR LOW COST TRANSFER
The ideal guided route for an introduction to the city
Discover the beauties of Bruges after the arrival of your Return Cruise Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
Bruges, the capital of West Flanders in northwest Belgium, is famous by its canals, beautiful streets and medieval buildings.
The earlier cosmopolitan cityscape, the glory of the economically thriving Bruges of the 14th and 15th centuries: the 'Burg' (city castle square), the Market Square, the "Vlaming" street , the "Academie" street, the "Jan van Eyck" square, the Wednesday Market Square, the "Oosterlingen" square (Eastern Europe), Saint Giles' church, the “Augustijnenrei” (canal), Saint James' Church, the court household "Bladelin", the "Kuipers" (vat makers) street and the Egg Market all in search of links with the European presence in Bruges at the time.
During these amazing guided tours you will wander on a route highlighting specific geographical entities in Bruges which have existed throughout the ages or surfaced in a certain historical period.
You can choose between following meeting places:
- Interparking "Bargeweg" where your Return Cruise Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges will arrive
- The 'Barge' square. This square lies directly next to the tour-bus parking lot and is only a small walking distance to the train station. The guide waits for you here on the green carpet.
- The Tourist Information Office in the train station. The guides will wait for you here at the Tourist Information Office.
- 't Zand Square, central fountain. The guides will wait for you here at the fountain.
- The 'Burg' square. The central beating heart of the city. The guides will wait for you here in front of the City Hall
- Walking guided tour, led by an expert local guide
- Learn about the monuments and this beautiful city
- Visit the city centre
- Market Square (Belfry and historical facades), the "Burg" (city castle) square (City Hall, Holy Blood Basilica), the "Reien" (picturesque canals and waterways), the Fish Market and many more
- Guide for 2 hours
- Walking tour
- Pick up at the coach park in Bruges where Return Shuttle will arrive
- Return Cruise Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
- Starting time and meeting point upon your request. Please advice upon reservation.
- Our certified guides propose a whirling variety of guided tours: traditional city walks (the “musts” of Bruges), thematic walks (Bruges seen from a specific angle), museum visits, cycling tours. And upon request a tailor-made visit.
- Get on your way in a city recognized as World Cultural Heritage and full of history and beauty: an exhilarating experience
- In the interest of the visitors a guide will take a maximum of 25 persons
- Cancellations are free of charge until 1 week before the visit except for the administration fee that will be charged (10€)
- Modifications are possible at the latest until 72 hours before the visit.
- In case of the cancellation of a guide between 1 week and 72 hours before the guided visit 25% of the total cost plus the administration fee will be invoiced
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
You can choose the departure time
2 hour guided tour
Price per guide, not per person. Price for a 2 hour service of English speaking guide (other languages on request) for a group of maximum 25 participantsv.a. € 110,00
4 hour guided tour
Price per guide, not per person. Price for a 4 hour service of English speaking guide (other languages on request) for a group of maximum 25 participantsv.a. € 200,00