Small group tour best of the French Riviera from Villefranche harbour
Discover the best of the beautiful French Riviera on a full-day tour of Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Cannes, Antibes, the medieval villages of Eze and Saint-Paul de Vence
Discover the best of the beautiful French Riviera on a full-day tour of Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Cannes, Antibes, the medieval villages of Eze and Saint-Paul de Vence. Enjoy the scenic roads, magnificent views and cultural highlights. In 8,5 hours you get a taste of one of the most beautiful parts of France.
Your excursion starts at the cruise port of Villefranche, where the guide will welcome you.
Enjoy magnificent views of the Mediterranean coast as you head to the picturesque medieval village of Eze for a guided perfumery tour at the famous Fragonard perfume factory.
In Monaco, you will see the Prince's Palace, enjoy a drive along the road used for the world famous Formula One Grand Prix race and explore the Casino square, the gardens in Monte Carlo.
The old town on "Le Rocher" (the rock) overlooking the sea and harbor (60 meters high), where you will discover :
- The Prince's Palace and the Changing of the Guard at 11:55. In front of the Palais du Prince, you will notice the Carabinieri Barracks . Created on the 8th of December 1817, the Carabinieri have for main missions to ensure the safety of the Royal Family as well as maintain public order.
- The Cathedral of neo-Roman style, the first stone was laid the 6th of January 1875. Entirely built in white stones from La Turbie career during the reign of Prince Charles III, it was completed on the 12th of November 1903. You can pay tribute to the Monaco Princes and "Princesse Grace de Monaco" who rest here .
- The Justice Palace was inaugurated in 1930, built in solid tufa, a porous gray stone also used to construct the walls.
- The Oceanographic Museum created there over a century by Prince Albert I of Monaco.
You reach Monte-Carlo in the most beautiful way by taking the famous Grand Prix track of Formula One. Explore Monte Carlo and discover :
- The Casino de Monte- Carlo whose construction was ordered by the Société des Bains de Mer (created by François Blanc in 1863) and the plans were developed in 1878 by the famous architect Charles Garnier.
- Lavish Gardens Casino.
- The Hôtel de Paris wich has all the charm of the great hotels of the 19th century, the inauguration took place in 1864.
Discover the picturesque coastal towns of Cannes and Antibes. See some of the largest yachts in the world, join in on the ranks of the movie stars and enjoy the beatiful views of the Mediterranean.
Enjoy a drive along the stunning French Riviera and visit the charming resort town of Antibes and its ramparts. Admire the beautiful Billionaire's Quay, a world-famous harbor home to some of the largest yachts in the world. Continue to Cannes and drive by the Croisette Boulevard which stretches along the coast. Visit the Festival Palace to see where the Cannes International Film Festival is held and see the stars' handprints along the walls.
On the way back, visit the typical medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence which has been made famous by the actors and artists who have lived there including Bonnard, Braque and Matisse. Its cobblestone streets, galleries, and beautiful views of the sea make it a unique place.
- Visit the hillside village of Eze and get spectacular views of the sea
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Drive on the circuit of the F1 Monaco Grand Prix
- Soak in the magic of Monte Carlo's Casino and gardens
- Visit Monaco Cathedral and pay your respects to Princess Grace
- Enjoy convenient pick-up and drop-off in Villefranche harbour
- Enjoy the drive along the French Riviera and admire the stunning coastal scenery
- See impressive yachts at the beautiful, world-famous Billionaire's Quay in Antibes
- Feel like a movie star in Cannes
- Visit Saint Paul de Vence, a medieval Provençal village
- English speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Transportation by air-conditioned 8 seater minivan
- Harbour pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Tour available everyday
- Departure at 8.30 am
- Booking for minimum 2 people
- Maximum 8 people on the tour to ensure a more personalized experience
- All customers are insured during transportation except getting in or out the vehicle
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 08.30 AM from Villefranche cruise port
Price per adultv.a. € 123,00
Price per child younger than 12 years oldv.a. € 61,50