Low Cost City Sightseeing Venice
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
Built on an archipelago of 118 Islands, Venice is today a remarkable combination of many artistic and cultural influences arrived over the centuries by land, but most of all by sea. This particular city is intersected by over 150 canals and is connected by 400 bridges and therefore can only be visited on foot or by boat.
Admiring Venice from the sea is a uniquely exciting esperience: that is why City Sightseeing drops in water with its characteristic red boats, which will let you discover the Venetian Lagoon.
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want, with complete freedom of visiting the major attractions nearby, Piazza San Marco and Ponte dei Sospiri, the beaches of Lido and Murano and proceeding then to towards Torcello and Burano. With the same ticket, you will be able to use both Lines, Line A, in the Venetian lagoon, and Line B, towards the islands (Murano - Torcello - Burano).
LINE A: duration 150 min, main stop Santa Lucia Railway Station, period - All year
LINE B: duration 120 min, main stop Pontile Vetreria Ellegi - Murano, period - From April to October
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- From July 2018, 4 brand new boats are available 4 brand new boats with a low environmental impact, equipped with air conditioned and heating system
- Discover the city from another point of view
- With the same ticket, you will be able to use Line A and B of City Sightseeing Venice
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- Download the free app Sightseeing Experience with audio-guide of the city center
- Walking tour including an audio-guide in 5 languages
- City Sightseeing 24h for Line A and B
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Venice (inside the train station Venezia Santa Lucia)
- 20% discount at the Yalos Murano glassware by presenting the ticket for adults
- Line B is not available during winter
- From July 2018, 4 brand new boats are available on City Sightseeing Venice. The boats, with a low environmental impact, are designed to minimise the wave of the lagoon and are equipped with air conditioned during the summer and heating system during the winter
- Meeting point: at any stop of the boat or at the Visitor Center in Venice, inside the Santa Lucia railway station
Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Venice, Line A - Santa Lucia Railway Station, Line B - Pontile Vetreria Ellegi - Murano