Transfer To Oia by Speedboat & Return to Fira town by Bus
THE TOUR IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO VISIT THE ISLAND IN A COMFORTABLE WAY
No other volcanic creation on earth can match Santorini for its beauty - spectacular and uniquely Greek blue and white vistas.
The shore excursion starts from the Old Port of Fira, where the tenders used to disembark the passengers from the cruise ships that didn’t buy any excursion on board. To avoid the long line at the cable car and to really enjoy the beauty of the island, join this unbeilievable service.
Speedboats run about every 30-40 min and it takes only 15 minutes from Fira Port to reach Oia port, then by a/c bus you will travel to Oia town (7 min drive). You will have few hours free time in Oia (max 4 hours).
Don't miss: famous blue-domed churches of Oia, the island's oldest surviving settlement, and Santorini's most famous postcard shot.
The buses that will bring you back to Fira Town run every hour and takes about 20 min, in Fira we will drop you off about 200m from the Cable Car Station.
- See the highlights of Santorini
- Pick-up at Santorini cruise port
- Tender to Athinaio
- SPEEDBOAT FROM FIRA PORT TO OIA PORT
- BUS FROM OIA PORT TO OIA TOWN
- FREE TIME IN OIA TOWN
- BUS FROM OIA TOWN TO FIRA TOWN
- Wine tasting (optional)
- Cable car at the end (optional, also possible to walk down for free)
- The tour duration is up to you, max 5 - 6 hours
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure from Santorini cruise port
Price per personv.a. € 15,00
Price per child from 6 - 12 years oldv.a. € 7,50