Private Capri Boat Excursion Embarking from Salerno
Cruise along the Amalfi Coast to reach the famous island of Capri!
See the highlights of Capri on this full day shore excursion from Salerno. A private boat and captain will pick you up at the port in Salerno and cruise across the Gulf, directly to the island of Capri.
Home to steep mountains, legendary caves and crystalline waters of the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Capri is not to be missed. Lounge on the cushioned sundecks as the boat cruises past the breathtaking natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast. Look to your right as you cross the Bay of Naples, as you will see an amazing view of the volcano, Mt. Vesuvius looming over the Bay of Napels. Jet across the Bay and reach Capri. You will circumnavigate the island and discover new and exciting places-legendary grottos, natural rock formations, and hidden inlets. Since the island is made of limestone, there are many natural crevices waiting to be explored.
The captain will anchor the boat in bays so that you can swim in the sea and observe the aquatic life...or simply relax on the sundeck and take it all in. Cruise under the famous Faraglioni Rock Formations, the symbol of Capri and take photos of the rocks up-close.
Stop in Marina Piccola, a popular resting spot for mega-luxury yachts, followed by a front row view of Punta Carena, the only lighthouse on the island, built in 1862.
Hungry? The captain will pull up the boat dockside to a little local restaurant so that you can enjoy the local gastronomy.
Step off the boat for some leisure time on land, exploring the best shops and sites before heading back to your ship at the end of the day.
- Discover the best of Capri in one day
- Bypass the tourist crowds to discover the true island vibe
- An ideal escape into a jet set lifestyle mixed with legends and deep history
- Immerse yourself into natural beauty on the Mediterranean
- The food is fresh-seafood caught fresh daily, local cheeses, wines and organic fruits and vegetables. Did we mention the lemons?
- A private boat with a local captain at your disposal
- We will have you back at the ship in time-the day's schedule can be customized to fit your needs
- Private boat excursion
- Local Captain
- Various beverages
- Snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Entrance into the Blue Grotto (€14.00 per person)
- Lunch (The captain will suggest great restaurants to stop at for a seaside lunch, accessible directly by boat in a indoor/outdoor, family environment)
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- Cancellation policy: If the sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the guests will be reimbursed. However, if the guests cancel, they will not be reimbursed.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Local contact will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please Note: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Dress: It is best to wear flip flops or any shoes that can be taken off easily, as shoes are not permitted to be worn on board
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Classic wooden boat
Classic wooden boat (max. 6 passengers)
Price per boat. Typical style 25 foot open boat with sun deck. Relaxed way to see the coastline but please note there is no cabin or restaurant. Towels and beverage provided on board.v.a. € 720,00
Speedboat (max. 8 passengers)
Price per speedboat. Enjoy a fun day on a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin, and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming. Towels and beverages provided on board.v.a. € 1.135,00
Luxury Speedboat (max. 10 passengers)
Price per speedboat. A step up from the speedboat option, enjoy a leisurely and smoother ride on a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Towels and beverages provided on board.v.a. € 1.590,00
Yacht 46 - 50ft
Yacht 46 - 50ft (max.12 passengers)
Price per yacht. Spend a marvelous day cruising in privacy, comfort, and style on aboard a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin, and restroom. The perfect choice for families! Towels and beverages provided on board.v.a. € 3.470,00
Yacht for larger groups
Yacht for larger groups (max. 30 passengers)
Price per yacht. Looking for a boat for more than 12 people? Our 50-60 foot yacht is the perfect solution for larger groups up to 30 people! Includes spacious sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Inquire to find out more details.v.a. € 3.990,00