Private Full Day Guided to Filerimos Hill, Butterflies Valley, 7 Springs & Lindos
This tour is your ideal opportunity to explore the local life & discover the beauty of the island
A relaxing tour Of Rhodes visiting the Valley of Butterflies, the unique and peaceful ecological setting, being a true pride of nature with narrow rock walkways, lakes decorated by water-lilies, rustic bridges, running waters, waterfalls and resting places loaded with millions of brown-red butterflies from mid-June to September. There is also a museum that you can visit with a large variety of different species.
After a short drive we will ascent to the top of Filerimos Hill, where you will visit the monastery of Our Lady and the remains of the ancient acropolis of Ialyssos, one of the three ancient cities of Rhodes Island. Visitors can walk along a "Golgotha", a tree sheltered pathway with a series of shrines with scenes of the Holly Passion. This foot way leads to an enormous imposing cross, from the top of which one can cherish the outstanding view of villages and bright green valleys that are generously stretched around.
Seven springs offers a cool, magical landscape, a real oasis, swamped in greenery. Waters come out from the springs all year around, which end up in a small lake. You get to the lake walking through a narrow tunnel of 186 m.
Lindos is one of the most popular locations in Greece because of the real atmosphere, the friendly inhabitants and the lovely beaches.
At the end of the tour you will return to the cruise port
- Explore the Lindos village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants
- Climbing to the Acropolis, can either be done on foot, or by hiring the traditional “Lindos taxi”, the donkeys (optional)
- Pick up, drop off in port
- Entrance fees
- Meals, drinks
- Private Full day guided to Filerimos Hill for 1 hour, to Butterflies valley for 1 hour, to 7 Springs for 45 minutes & Lindos village for 3 hours.
- Duration from 09.00 am to 17.00 pm.
- Recommended: comfortable shoes, hat, sun protection, cameras for photos, small money for entrance fees
- The cost is 750 euro with a professional speaking guide (1-18 people)
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 08.50 AM from Rhodes cruise port
Private tour with guide
Price per group, not per person. Private tour for 1-18 persons. With professional English speaking guide.v.a. € 750,00