Lindos Village and 7 Springs Transfer
This tour is your ideal opportunity to explore the local life & discover the beauty of the island
Seven springs offers a cool, magical landscape, a real oasis, swamped in greenery. Waters come out from the springs all year around, which end up in a small lake. You get to the lake walking through a narrow tunnel of 186 m.
Lindos is one of the most popular locations in Greece because of the real atmosphere, the friendly inhabitants and the lovely beaches.
During your stay to Lindos you can explore the village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants. If you prefer ancient sites, visit the Acropolis is a must!
The view from the top is breathtaking!
At the end of the tour you will return to the cruise port
- Explore the Lindos village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants
- Climbing to the Acropolis, can either be done on foot, or by hiring the traditional “Lindos taxi”, the donkeys (optional)
- Pick up, drop off in port
- Entrance fees
- Meals, drinks
- Recommended: comfortable shoes, hat, sun protection, cameras for photos, small money for entrance fees
- DURATION: HALF DAY (09:00 am to 15:00 pm)
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 09.00 AM form Rhodes cruise port
Price per personv.a. € 20,00