Athens Escorted Tour from Piraeus Port
ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR LOW COST SHORE EXCURSIONS IN ATHENS
This is a perfect low cost tour for those visiting Athens on a cruise. You will see the major sights and highlights of Athens with pick-up and drop-off in Piraeus cruise port.
Your tour starts at the cruise port of Piraeus where the representative will welcome you and bring you to the bus for the transfer to Athens.
During this shared shore excursion you will see the major sights of Athens such as: Panathiniako Stadium, Dromeas, National Art Gallery, Zappeion, Temple of Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma Square, Monument to the Unknown Soldier, Parliament, Numismatic Museum, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, New Acropolis Museum, the Acropolis with the Parthenon, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Odeon of Herodos Atticus, the Erecthion, and Mars Hill.
You will see the monuments from the outside and make short stops at the most important monuments for pictures or visit them on your own.
There's also free time for shopping or lunch in the Plaka District.
After the excursion you are transferred back to Piraeus cruise port to board your ship on time.
- Pick up and drop-off at the cruise port of Piraeus
- See all the major sights in Piraeus and Athens from outside
- Enjoy the delightful blend of history and modern architecture
- Air-conditioned round trip transport
- Free wifi on board
- Escorted tour (= tour leader, no guide)
- Acropolis + 5 other sites ticket (€20 per person)
- No refund if wifi is not working properly
- The bus has 50 seats, upgraded air conditioning and reclining seats
- The tour duration is 6 hours, you will be informed of the exact departure times after booking
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
- The tour may be conducted in several languages
Leaving Piraeus cruise ship port you will drive through Piraeus towards Athens passing by several picturesque harbors. The aim would be to get you to the Acropolis when there are fewer visitors so you can fully enjoy your visit.
- Stop at the Panathiniako Stadium (10 minutes)
- Stop at the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian‘s Arch (30 minutes)
- Stop at The Acropolis to visit the Parthenon and Mars Hill (90 minutes)
- Stop at the Monument to the Unknown Soldier for the changing of the Guard (10 minutes)
- Sightseeing of Athens center; Academy, University and National Library (30 minutes)
- Walk into Plaka area of Athens with free time for shopping and lunch (90 minutes)
- Return to Piraeus cruise ship port before “All-aboard time”
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure time will correspond to your cruise schedule
Price per adultv.a. € 25,00
Price per child from 4 to 12 years oldv.a. € 15,00
Babies younger than 4 years old join for FREEGRATIS