Deluxe Catamaran Tour around the Bay of Palma de Mallorca
Relax, dance or swim in the crystal clear waters of Cala Blava
Come with us to enjoy a catamaran tour around the bay of Palma with lunch and swimming stop included in the price. It's a great way to discover Mallorca's coast while relaxing on board or swim in the blue waters.
This tour starts in front of the Auditorium of Palma de Mallorca at 09.00 AM. It's easy to reach the departure point from the cruise port. You can walk there (about 2 kilometers) or take public bus nr.1
On this 5 hours catamaran tour we will sail around the bay of Palma de Mallorca discovering the coast and some beautiful spots we have in the area. We will anchor in the crystal clear waters of Cala Blava, where you can enjoy the underwater riches of the area, swim, dive, explore.
Enjoy the journey with pleasant music, take the sun and appreciate the scenery, dance or simply relax and enjoy the navigation. On the catamaran you can relax in the area with shade or you can lie on the nets and get some tan while you enjoy the route and views.
Buffet lunch with paella, roast beef, chicken wings, salads and fresh fruits will be served during anchorage, for your delight on board. You can enjoy it on our spacious deck either in the sun or in the shade. Soft drinks and water will be included during all the tour.
- Enjoy a fantastic catamaran tour in the bay of Palma
- Swim at beautiful coves
- Enjoy a delicious lunch consisting on a tasty buffet lunch of paella, a variety of meat and salad and fruit
- Drinks (water, soft rinks) all day
- 5 hour Catamaran Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks and water all day
- 1 swimming stop
- Transport from/to the cruise port (it's easy to go on your own)
- Snorkeling equipment
- The tour starts at 09.00 AM and ends at 14.00 PM
- When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
This tour starts at Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 07014 Palma, in front of Palma Auditorium