Sicilian Cooking Class and market tour
Come with the Chef to the market and let's go home for a typical sicilian cooking class and Lunch
Join a unique cooking classes in Palermo and discover the secrets of our traditional cuisine. You will learn how to cook some of Sicilian 's authentic, typical dishes (pasta al forno, sarde a beccafico,arancine, pasta con le sarde, involtini di pesce spada, cannoli, cassata etc etc).
We start with a walking tour around the famous Capo Market, where our chef donna Patricia will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products. Along the way going back home we will pass through the most beautiful historical area of the city, rich of monuments and beauty, before arriving in our charming apartment nearby the Vucciria old market, where you'll continue your cooking experience and you 'll end your day adventure enjoying the food you have prepared in a friendly and casual atmosphere!!
- You will discover what makes Sicilian cuisine different: the food, certainly. But there's much much more... Take home the taste of Sicily!
- Visit of the market
- Ingredients and food to cook
- Selection of Sicilian wines during the lunch, bier or coke if preferred
- Availability from 10.00 a.m. or according your request/need
- Minimum 2 participants per booking
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
You can choose the departure time
Price per personv.a. € 150,00