Palermo Tour of old Markets, history of Beati Paoli and enjoy our Home Typical Sicilian Lunch
Traditional historical Markets tour and walking tour of Palermo
This walking tour through the historical center of Palermo, will let you pass through the typical arab market Capo and Vucciria, full of historical building, squares and importan Churches. Also, in the Capo market area you will approach with the misterious leggendary history of the ''Beati Paoli'', a religious secret society that during XVI cent. lived in Palermo, friers during the days and killers during the night.
They have their meeting point under the streets of this area of Palermo at the end of the fascinating tour, we will serve to you our well made typical sicilina lunch, comfortly sitted in our private home, inside an historical palazzo of XVII century nearby the Vucciria Market.
- Small groups
- Very personalized service
- Well quality typical sicilian lunch with a big selection of siciliaan wines
- Fascinating location in well restored home inside an old building in the herath of Palermo
- English speaking Guide
- Typical Sicilian lunch and beverage (Sicilian wine, coke, bier, water), 4 courses meals and 2 differents Sicilian sweets
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from/to the meeting point (on request)
- The tour starts at 10,00 a.m.
- Any other departures times on request
- Good tour also for children
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
You can choose the departure time
Price per personv.a. € 110,00