Low Cost City Sightseeing Palermo
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
In the city of Palermo, the City Sightseeing service is divided into the Line A, which allows to view the splendors of the historic centre, and the Line B, which shows the Liberty city area, the main villas and Zisa Castle. A further route reaches the Cathedral of Monreale, a famous Norman jewel, built by William II of Altavilla, located on the Rocca Di Monreale, where you can admire the entire Conca d'Oro.
The formula Hop on – Hop off allows complete freedom of movement and provides a multilingual commentary containing many anecdotes and historical references.
Line A: Teatro Politeama (via Emerico Amari 138), duration 60 min
Line B: Teatro Politeama (via Emerico Amari 138), duration 50 min
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 24h Line A+B
- Audio-guide on board the bus in 8 languages
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Palermo (Via Emerico Amari n. 138)
- You will receive a phone number for for bus position information
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- Meeting point: at any bus stop.
- The ticket for the Palermo - Monreale line has to be ourchased directly on-site
Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Palermo: any bus stop