Historical Palermo Walking Tour with a home Typical Lunch
During this 4 hour guided walking tour, you will see the many historical sites and monuments, markets, curiosity, traditions and culture of Palermo. You will enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch, served inside a fascinating historical home.
This guided walking tour starts in front of the cruise port exit of Palermo, where the guide will welcome you in Sicily.
In the company of your guide, you will see the central Piazza Politeama and Roger VII street, “the lounge of Palermo”. After a stroll along the historical streets you will arrive at the famous Teatro Massimo, one of the largest in Europe. If you like you can also visit the inside of the theater.
A next stop is the magnificent Church of Saint Ignatius of Olivella with its beautiful Baroque interior and monuments. While continuing the tour, you can still see the Arabic influences in the streets and neighborhoods. Important sights are Piazza San Domenico with its Church of Saint Dominic, Piazza Meli and the Church of St. Cita where you can visit the annexed Oratorio.
Before lunch you will visit the open-air historic market, the Vucciria. Just in time to get hungry and enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch inside a historical building. You can taste several delicacies, wine, sweets and coffee.
The tour ends at Piazza San Domenico.
- Discover the historical center of Palermo in the company of a professional guide
- See famous sights as Teatro Massimo, Church of Saint Ignatius of Olivella, Church of Saint Dominic and Oratorio of St. Cita
- Enjoy an authentic Sicilian lunch in a historic building
- Guided walking tour with professional guide
- Traditional lunch
- Entrance tickets to Teatro Massimo and St. Cita Oratorio
- The Teatro Massimo (Massimo Theatre) and the churches visited along the tour are usually open. If not, we are not responsible.
- If you want to visit churches and religious sites, please dress properly (shoulders and knees covered)
- Entrance tickets to the Oratories (St. Cita and ss. Rosay) are not included and cost €6 per adult
- Departure time: 10.00 AM (recommended), or corresponding with your cruise schedule. You can choose the departure time upon booking
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
You can choose the departure time
Price per adultv.a. € 95,00
Price per child under 12 years oldv.a. € 47,50