Pompeii Private Tour (with live guide)
YOU WILL SEE AND VISIT THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE AND GET A SENSE OF DAILY LIFE IN ANCIENT ROME
During this half day private tour you will see Pompeii's most intriguing features. You will see and visit the archaeological site and get a sense of daily life in ancient Rome. It's the perfect private excursion for cruise passengers arriving in Naples.
Pompeii is the only place in the world where tourists can admire the ancient Roman town completely preserved by the ash that covered it, walk the streets of Pompeii is how to use a time machine that takes us back to the morning of August 24, 79 AD.
You will discover the perfectly-preserved Roman city with paved streets, luxurious villas, and glorious temples. You can visit the thermal baths, theaters, forums, and the famous Vetti’s house and “Lupanare." You will see natural body casts, preserved by volcanic ash nearly 2,000 years ago.
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples where your private driver will wait for you at the exit of the cruise terminal building, with a sign with your name on it.
You are picked up at 08.00 am (recommended) and driven to the famous Roman town, one of the world's most important archaeological sites at the foot of Mount Vesuvius.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Private English speaking driver
- Private guide (optional)
- See how the Romans lived and loved life
- Visit the Forum, thermal baths, Vetti’s house, and “Lupanare”
- Enjoy the comfort of your own private transportation
- Transport round trip from Naples Cruise terminal
- Fluent English-speaking professional driver
- Commentary on board
- Pompeii entrance fee (€15,00 per person)
- Private guide
- Personal expenses
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- The standard walk in the archaeological excavations takes about 2 hours
- You can choose to walk on your own or to have a walking tour with one of our archaeological live guides (€135 for an English speaking guide)
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building