Pompeii & Amalfi Private Tour (with live guide)
OUR BEST SELLER TOUR SINCE EVER TO 2 DIFFERENT UNESCO SITES
Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than one hundred thousand people with its temples, three and even four stores apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theaters now frozen in time. Just as if you had a time machine, you will walk on the roads the Romans walked on and enter the privacy of their homes. The tour stops in Pompeii for 2 or 3 hours and if you wish you can add the option to book a walking tour inside the ruins with an archaeological live guide.You will get the intriguing feeling that the presence of those ancient people still lingers over this magnificent place.
This exciting tour will carry on giving you the chance to discover the legendary Amalfi Coast and its enchanting locations. A drive of an indescribable beauty made of breathtaking views. Our driver will make several stops to allow you to take photos and visit some of these amazing places like Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- pick up and drop off at Naples cruise port
- visit the historic city of Pompeii with optional live guide
- marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline
- roam beautiful villages and towns, stopping off at shops as you go
- learn about the history and culture of the Italian people
- Round trip transportation from Naples cruise port
- English speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Skip the line service in Pompeii
- Parking fee
- Checkpoint taxes
- Entrance fee of Pompeii € 13,00 (our driver will assist you with purchase in order to let you skip the line)
- Live guide (optional)
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- The standard walk in the archaeological excavations takes about 2 hours
- You can choose to walk on your own or to have a walking tour with one of our archaeological live guides (€130 for an English speaking guide)
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building