Naples Walking Tour & Underground Ruins Group Tour
VISIT ANCIENT GREEK STREETS, ROMAN UNDERGROUND EXCAVATIONS AND OLD SQUARES THAT ARE PILES OF HISTORY AND STYLE
Meet our expert tourist guide and walk through Naples’ top attractions on this amazing walking tour.
Visit Ancient Greek streets, Roman undergrounds excavations and old squares that are pile of history and style.
Many invasions and cultural influences gave to this historical city center a mixture of Pagan and Christian path that is still alive in the present lifestyle
Explore San Gregorio Armeno Market where you will have the chance to recognize the duality of Naples in the typical shopsand in the Baroque architecture of the Cathedral.
More, you will walk inside the liberty style shopping center Galleria Umberto I and than the historical location of Via Toledo and Piazza Plebiscito.
During the free time for the lunch, you can experience the strong Neapolitan culture through typical popular food and narrow streets full of players and dancer that will color your walk with unbelievable effects!
After lunch time you will also experience the view of medieval Angiò’s castle and one of the world’s best neoclassical theaters: Theater of San Carlo.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Pick up at Neptun Fountain in Piazza Municipio, close to Naples cruise port
- Visit the Royal Palace and Teatro San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Europe
- Stroll along Spaccanapoli promenade
- Discover Piazza del Gesù and Piazza San Domenico Maggiore
- Experience the view of medieval Angiò’s castle
- Pickup from Naples cruise port (on foot)
- English live guide
- Subway tickets
- Underground Ruins tickets
- Optional activity costs
Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- 08:00 Pickup at Naples cruise port
- 08:30 Pickup at Piazza Municipio Square - Neptun fountain
- 08:35 - 08:55 Subway to Piazza Dante
- 09:00 walking through Spaccanapoli with stops in Piazza del Gesù, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore
- 09:30 walking though San Gregorio Armeno Market
- 09:50 visit underground ruins of the Roman Century
- 10:15 - 11:00 Free time to shopping and drink
- 11:15 Visit the Cathedral of Naples, the "Duomo"
- 11:45 walking back to the subway
- 12:30 free time for lunch
- 13:30 walking through the Monumental area, Maschio Angioino Castle, Galleria Umberto I, Royal Theather San Carlo, Via Toledo, Piazza Plebiscito
- 14:30 Back to the meeting point, end of the tour
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building