Naples City Private Tour
LISTED AS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BAYS IN THE WORLD
Naples is a combination of historical, artistic, natural and folkloristic beauties in direct contradiction to the poverty that has invested the city after the war. Older than Rome, was founded by the Greeks in the eighth century BC with the name of Parthenopolis.
Its historic center is the largest historical center protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and includes more than 500 churches and several underground tunnels that run through the ancient streets of Roman century.
Stunning is the panorama from the hills of Vomero and Posillipo, the Gulf of Naples was listed as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, it opens as far as the eye can see on the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the promenade of Via Caracciolo until reaching Mergellina and then the famous Posillipo hill, Naples residential place favored by prominent personalities. Make your way to the monumental center with a stroll through the majestic Piazza del Plebiscito which houses the Royal Palace of Naples and the Basilica of San Franscesco of Paola; from here continue towards Via Toledo, street famous for its many shop windows, and then inside the Galleria Umberto I.
Stop inside the old town with a visit at the Cathedral of Naples and a short walk through the streets of Spaccanapoli and San Gregorio Armeno.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Pick up and drop off in the cruise port of Naples
- Visit largest historical center protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- Discover 500 churches and several underground tunnels
- Marvel the panorama from the hills of Vomero and Posillipo
- stroll through the majestic Piazza del Plebiscito which houses the Royal Palace of Naples and the Basilica of San Franscesco of Paola
- Pickup from Naples cruise port (also possible from Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Salerno)
- Roundtrip transportation from/to meeting point
- English speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Parking fee
- Checkpoint taxes
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- You can opt for a live guide who will join you for the duration of the excursion (€150 for an English speaking guide for 3 hours)
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building