Hercolaneum Group Tour
DURING THIS HALF DAY GROUP TOUR YOU WILL SEE HERCOLANEUM'S MOST INTRIGUING FEATURES
Herculaneum was the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century.
You will be taken to the past by walking through all the buildings of the ancient roman town that was buried by the ashes of the eruption of the Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in 1 hour and half, this makes it perfect as a visit for those who have little time.
Visit the Termopolium, the Sannite House, House of the Relief of Telephus, House of the Black Hall, House of the Wooden Partition.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Pick up and drop off in the cruise port of Naples
- Visit Termopolium, the Sannite House, House of the Relief of Telephus, House of the Black Hall, House of the Wooden Partition
- Transport roundtrip from Naples Cruise Terminal
- English Commentary on board
- Live Archeo-guide in Herculaneum (*)
- Skip the line service in Herculaneum
- Bottled water
(*) During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide in the language of your choice for groups of less than six persons
- Herculaneum entrance fee (€11 per person)
Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- 07:30 - 08:30 pickup at Naples cruise port
- 09:00/09:30 Arrival in Herculaneum after first drop off in Pompeii
- 09:30-11:00 Walking tour of Herculaneum with guide(*)
- 11:00-11:30 Drop off at Naples cruise port
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
We offer this tour in 3 different flavors. The choice is yours:
- You can book the Regular Tour and join a group up to 40 persons.
- You can book it as a Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 16 persons.
- Or you can book it as a VIP Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 8 participants.
The excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Naples, in front of the cruise terminal building