Capri Island & Pompeii Group Tour
THIS TOUR COLLECTS THE MOST FAMOUS PLACES OF THE REGION AND ENABLES YOU TO VISIT THEM IN ONE DAY: THE RUINS OF THE ROMAN CITY OF POMPEII AND CAPRI, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF ITALY
Join this tour where you can visit the Mediterranean island of Capri and Pompeii, one of the most picturesque and visited locations in Campania. This tour is perfect for cruise passengers.
You will be taken from the cruise port in Naples to Pompeii in about 25 minutes and once inside the ruins, you will be guided by an archaeological guide for a 2 hours tour which will bring you in the past to Romans time among theaters, the Forum, the Stabian baths, the house of the Faun, the house of the Tragic Poet and many other buildings newly opened after the restoration.
After Pompeii drive back to Naples to aboard an hydrofoil that takes only 45 minutes to reach the Island of Capri.
Island Capri has a mythical charm, as well as its natural landscapes. Its breathtaking views and beauty stretch from the rocky caves to the edge of the horizon, and has been an inspiration to a lot of poets, travelers and lovers. Your private guide will give you the most detailed information about the beautiful island of Capri – the jewel of the Amalfi region’s islands.
Enjoy your free time by stopping in the famous “Gran Caffè Vuotto” for a coffee break. Stroll along the narrow shopping streets of Capri, full of Italian famous fashion brands and local craftsman shops. Do not miss the belvedere from the Gardens of Augustus where you can get a 180-degree panoramic of the island of Capri where you will able to see Via Krupp, Mount Solaro, the bay of Marina Piccola, and the Faraglioni, famous seastacks natural monument of Capri.
At the end meet your tour leader outside the funicular to reach the port and board on the hydrofoil that will bring you back to the port of Naples. From there it's just a short walk back to your cruise ship.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Visit two of the most famous places in one day: Pompeii and Capri
- Enjoy a bus ride, hydrofoil and funicular
- Experience the laid-back lifestyle of the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a tour led by a professional English-speaking guide
- Transport roundtrip from Naples Cruise Terminal
- Live commentary on board
- Roundtrip Hydrofoil tickets from/to Capri or minibus
- Roundtrip tickets for Capri Funicolare
- Bottled water
- Archeological guide in Pompeii(*)
- Skip the line service in Pompeii
- Local tour guide for Capri
(*) during the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six
- Pompeii entrance fee (€13 per person)
- Grotto Azzurra
Minimum 2 participants per booking are required
- 07:30 - 08:30 Check-in from Naples cruise terminal
- 08:30 Departure
- 09:00-10:00 Reach the Island of Capri by hydrofoil
- 10:15-10:40 Transportation by funicolar or bus from port to the main square
- 10:40 Walking through the streets of Capri
- 11:15 visit the Gardens' of Augusts and take photos from the belvedere
- 11:45-13:00 free time for lunch and shopping
- 13:30 Reach the port by funicular
- 13:40-14:30 Sail back to Naples
- 15:15 Arrival in Pompeii
- 15:30-17:00 Walking tour of Pompeii
- 17:30 Arrival Naples Cruise Terminal and drop off
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
We offer this tour in 3 different flavors. The choice is yours:
- You can book the Regular Tour and join a group up to 40 persons.
- You can book it as a Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 16 persons.
- Or you can book it as a VIP Small Group Tour and join a group of maximum 8 participants.