Mykonos South beaches & Rhenia island
Set the sails to the wind and explore the exclusive beauties of Mykonos on a spacious and elegant 112-foot super-sailing yacht
Embarkation time is at 09:30am
You will be picked up from the cruise port by our complimentary transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the vessel anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay and waiting for you. Our dedicated crew will welcome you on board by serving a refreshing drink and showing you around the spacious and elegant vessel. Important safety information will follow.
At 10:30am we lift the anchors and set the sails to Mykonos southern coastline where a slew of gorgeous beaches are located and protected from the “Meltemi”, north strong winds, from where Mykonos takes the name - the “island of winds”. Enjoy a beach safari where you can soak up the spectacular views passing the famous beaches of Ornos, Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise and Super Paradise. A swimming stop of approximately 1 hour is scheduled approaching the closest possible one of the selected beaches.
We set the sails for 1 hour approximately to reach the uninhabited islet of Rhenia, known also as “Big Delos”. Rhenia is accessible only via yacht, making it a small secluded paradise compared to the crowded beaches of Mykonos. The refreshing turquoise salty waters are inviting you for a relaxing swim. Our snorkeling gear is available on board for free use at your convenience. A wonderfully spacious outdoor environment on board our 34-meter long sailing yacht allows to all our guests to never feel confined and enjoy sunbathing on comfortable deck cushions. Tends for shadow from the sun are also available. Lunch is ready at the ringing bell sound with a feast of traditional Greek flavours served with Mediterranean style buffet and a selection of complimentary unlimited wine, beers and soft drinks.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, we are ready at 03:30 pm to sail back to Agios Ioannis bay. Arrival is scheduled by 04:30 pm. Our crew will help you disembark by a short tender ride to the small dock in front of the Church of Agios Ioannis where our complimentary transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
- Explore the exclusive beauties of the famous beaches of Mykonos
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the nearby uninhabited islet of Rhenia
- Enjoy the traditional elegance and comfort of a 34-meter super-sailing yacht
- Savour a Greek feast of a rich Mediterranean style buffet
- Treat your thirst with a selection of complimentary unlimited wine, beers and soft drinks
- Reach your cruise with no stress by using our complimentary transportation
- Feel special in the attentive atmosphere of our crew, your on board-concierge
- Experience an All Inclusive treatment from A to Z
- Super-Sailing Yacht shared for 6 hours + crew
- On-board buffet
- Unlimited drinks including house wine (white and rosé), draft beers, soft drinks, water and instant coffee.
- Complimentary port pick-up and drop-off service
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free Wifi
- All safety equipment
- Extra beverages are available on board on additional charge
- Beach towels
- Crew tips at guests’ discretion
- Shared cruise of 43 guests aboard 34-meter yacht
- The embarkation point is at 09:30 am at the picturesque village of Agios Ioannis (=Saint John), in front of the Church of San Giovanni (=Agios Ioannis), located about 5 kilometers from Mykonos Town and 2,5 kilometers from Ornos village. The departure time of the cruise is at 10:30 am.
What to remember:
Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are an optional idea to be confortable and for safety on board. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses and beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is advisable to bring a windproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in early or late season.