Half Day Mykonos Island Tour
Enjoy the inner island's landscape and beaches as well as a walking-tour through the main town of Mykonos
On this 4-hour Tour you will be taken on a bus trip that will explore the inner island's landscape and beaches as well as on a walking-tour through the main town of Mykonos.
The inner-island portion of the tour takes you on a scenic journey, heading first to Agios Yiannis with a short stop to enjoy the view of Delos Island, then onward to beautiful Kalafatis beach making another short stop before heading towards the village of Ano Mera.
Here you will have enough free time to stroll around the charming square surrounded by traditional tavernas or visit the monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century.
You will then continue with a walking tour of Mykonos Town through the narrow white-washed streets with a cube-like houses, experiencing the beauty of the Cycladic fishing village that it once was. Some of the highlights of the Town tour include stops at The Windmills, Little Venice and the iconic church of Paraportiani.
- A scenic journey to Agios Yiannis
- The beautiful Kalafatis beach
- Stroll around the charming village of Ano Mera
- Walking tour of Mykonos Town with stops at The Windmills, Little Venice and the iconic church of Paraportiani
- English speaking tour guide
- Food & drinks
- The excursions starts at 10.00 AM
- The meeting point is at the Entrance Gate of Mykonos Town Harbor - by the trees, close to the buses
- You must be able to walk for about 1.5 hours
- Comfortable shoes, sun-protection are recommended
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 10.30 AM from the indicated meeting point
4 hour tour. Including Bus and English speaking Tourguide.v.a. € 59,00