4 x 4 Adventure - Self Drive Jeep Safari
See the hidden corners of Mykonos accessible by a 4x4 vehicle and experience breathtaking views, rural areas, and beautiful beaches
See the hidden corners of Mykonos accessible by a 4x4 vehicle and experience breathtaking views, rural areas, and beautiful beaches on this self-drive tour.
This SELF-DRIVE tour takes you first along the coast to Choulakia beach and from there up to the lighthouse. From there, drive through the area of Marathi past the dam and Panormos beach to the Bay of Agios Sostis.
Then, drive to the area of Ano Mera and have a stop at Paleokastro, the ruins of a Venetian castle. Explore the area around Ano Mera with its agriculture and the nearby old abandoned mine.
Stop for lunch at a picturesque place (not included).
Continue along the southern coast and drive past Kalafatis and Kalo Livadi through the green area of Halara. Your next stop will be Agrari Beach, where you'll have free time (45 minutes to 1 hour) for a coffee and a swim.
From there, head back for Mykonos town and as the last highlight of the tour, make a photo stop above the city.
- Go off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Swim at Agrari Beach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views and see the hidden corner of Mykonos
- Led by a local guide
- Vehicles with gasoline
- Tour leader
- Food and drinks
- This tour starts at 09.15 AM and ends at 17.15 PM
- Limited availability
- Note for the drivers: Please bring a valid driving license (to drive you must be older than 22-years-old)
- 1 vehicle for 4 persons
- The 4x4 vehicles might be closed rooftop, depending on the vehicle model
- The 4x4 vehicles are manual transmission, not automatic
- Don't forget to bring beach equipment, sun protection, water and wear comfortable shoes
Entrance Gate of Mykonos Town Harbor – “Yacht Club”, next to the bus station