Luberon Villages from Marseille Port
Meet your driver at the bottom of the ship in Marseille cruise terminal.
Drive to Lourmarin and free time in this charming village, famous for its Renaissance castle (traditional open air market every Friday morning).
Continue to the hilltop village of Bonnieux through the picturesque and winding Combe of Lourmarin.
Free time in the village overlooking the Luberon hillrange.
Continuation toward the colourful village of Roussillon and its ochre cliffs (traditional open air market every Thursday morning).
Free time for lunch on your own.
Photo stop at the panoramic point of view facing Gordes : enjoy the breathtaking view from there on the exceptional hilltop village which ranks among the most beautiful villages in France.
- You will be picked up in Marseille port
- Discover the Luberon countryside
- English-speaking guide
- Group/shared shore excursions
- Pick up at 9.00 AM / drop off at 4.00 PM
- Service of an english-speaking driver-guide
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Your guide will pick you up at the exit of the port with a sign.
- It is important to note that you may have to walk to the exit of the port a little before reaching the minibus
Make sure you provide the name of your cruise ship, so we know where to find you!
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 09.00 AM from Marseille cruise port
Price per person.v.a. € 115,00