Wine and Tapas Bike Tour Malaga - Gastronomy and Southern Tradition
Pleasant ambience, small groups, comfortable bikes and expert tour guides make our bike tours an unforgettable experience
On our Wine & Tapas Tour Malaga, we invite you to an exciting historical and culinary journey through one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia.
First, we will show you the famous sights of Malaga. Then we will visit one of the many tapas bars of Malaga. Our guide will bring you to one of our beach restaurants, or how we would say: Chiringuito. You can taste different tapas from the region and enjoy the warm and bright Andalusian sun.
After the first culinary stop we continue exploring Malaga. At the end of the tour we will enjoy a traditional Vino Dulce (world-famous sweet wine from Malaga) in a typically Andalusian cozy wine cellar (Bodega), which is at the same time the favorite local of many Malagueños.
Travel tips and information about Malaga's most popular restaurants, shops or whatever else you may want to know are given.
And of course, we are always happy to answer any of your questions.
The City Bike Tour Malaga is equally suitable for adults and children. We cycle at a relaxed pace and there is enough time to take photos. You will visit:
- The Roman Theatre
- Alcazaba Moorish fortress
- Cathedral church
- San Juan's and Santiago's churches
- Malagueta seaside promenade
- Plaza de la Merced
- Pablo Picasso Birth Place
- New Harbour Areal "Muelle Uno"
- Atarazanas traditional market
- Bullring and much more
- Bottle of water 0.5 l
- One glass of sweet wine of the region
- Tapas and a drink in a chiringuito on the beach
- For the little ones we also have child seats, please ask in advance
- Entry to museums, transport cost
- start time of the tour: 11.00 AM
- For families we have prepared child bikes, child bicycle seats and also bicycle trailer
- For people with reduced mobility we can arrange a Electric Bike, so this persons can also join the bike tour
- After the tour you can keep the city bike for only €5 more until closing time
- If you want to arrange another departure time, please let us know - so just get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 11.00 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per adult. Including Tapas and a glass of sweet wine.v.a. € 35,00
Price per student with student ID. Including Tapas and a glass of sweet wine.v.a. € 30,00
Price per child younger than 14 years old. Including Tapas and a soft drink.v.a. € 27,00