Historic & Cultural City Bike Tour
Seeing Malaga on a bike is a fun and healthy way to discover this charming city
Seeing Malaga on a bike is a fun and healthy way to discover this charming city. It’s the best way to see places and parts of the city that traditional tours can’t reach. In just a couple of hours and in the company of an entertaining guide you will discover more about Malaga’s history and culture.
Your shore excursion starts at Plaza de la Marina. If you are on a cruise to Malaga it’s easy to get there on your own from the cruise port of Malaga. The guide will wait for you in front of the Tourist Office.
On your bike, you will see parts of the city that traditional tours simply can’t reach. Wind your way through 3000 years of civilization; through the narrow Arabic streets, past the Roman Theatre, the cathedral, the Alcazaba (a Muslim fortified palace), the Picasso museum and Picasso’s birth-house, hidden plazas, boulevards, parks, the beach front, three of the oldest churches in Malaga, the central market, the bull ring, the new port and much, much more.
Throughout the tour, our entertaining guide explains the history, culture and anecdotes of this charming city and its fun-loving people. There is a break in the tour at a beach bar.
Come and see for yourself why we say: Málaga is better on bike!
The tour ends at the same place where it started at Plaza de la Marina.
- Our bike tour is a fun and dynamic way to explore the enchanting city of Malaga
- It is the perfect orientation to the city taking in all the major points of interest and historical monuments
- We cover far more distance than would be possible on foot
- Our dynamic guides will entertain you with all kinds of local anecdotes and quirky stories
- Safety and security are our number one priority
- Pioneers in our field, we are proud to have established an excellent reputation of offering quality tours and excellent customer service
- City bike
- Optional helmet
- Entrance to monuments or museums
- Food, drinks
- The bike tour is suitable for anyone that knows how to ride a bike- the terrain is all flat and the tour takes a very relaxed pace
- Our bikes are comfortable city bikes
- The majority of the tour takes place on pedestrianized streets, parks and boulevards
- We do require a minimum of two people to run a tour. Single travelers may book the tour
- Comfortable clothing should be worn. It is recommended to bring hats, sunscreen and water in summer months
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 10.00 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per personv.a. € 25,00
Price per child or teenager under 16 years oldv.a. € 20,00