Low Cost Transfer from Livorno to Pisa Tower
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option between Livorno and Pisa.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from Livorno to Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is at 10.00 am from the same place where the cruise shuttle bus from the port arrives at Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande. From there the bus goes directly to Pisa Tower.
You arrive 40 minutes later in Pisa where the bus will park only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. (free time in Pisa: 2 hours, 20 minutes)
If you like, you can also book an additional Low Cost Guided Tour in Pisa for €15 per person only. The guide will pick you up at the bus parking lot in Pisa and take you for a walking guided tour along Piazza dei Miracoli and the City Center.
You depart from Pisa at 13.00 pm. The bus will bring you back in 40 minutes to Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship or stay for a while in Livorno if time permits.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
You don’t lose any valuable time
- the bus parks in Pisa at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower, you can either walk or take a public shuttle bus for €1 roundtrip
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of Livorno. No walking, waiting or searching necessary.
You travel comfortably
- departure from Livorno at 10.00 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfer to Pisa in about 40 minutes, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- departure from Pisa at 13.00 pm, back at Livorno at 13.40 pm
- you even have time to visit Livorno on the way back with a 50% discount on City Sightseeing
- 24 hour emergency number
- return transportation with air conditioned coach
- free Wi-Fi on board (no refund in case of problem with wifi)
- free map of Pisa
- friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (German, Spanish and English)
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the port to/from the start location at Via Cogorano
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination and for cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the tour
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from Livorno at 10.00 am
- arrival in Pisa at 10.40 am
- departure from Pisa 13.00 pm
- arrival back in Livorno at 13.40 pm
We also offer a second itinerary as follows (you can choose your departure time when booking):
- departure from Livorno at 12.00
- arrival in Pisa at 12.40 pm
- departure from Pisa 15.00 pm
- arrival back in Livorno at 15.40 pm