Low Cost City Sightseeing Florence
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, houses wonderful works of art reknown throughout all the world, created by figures like Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, Della Robbia, Pontormo, just to name a few them.
This tour offers the opportunity to enjoy, from a privileged point of view, the views of the historic centre of the Medieval and Renaissance town, the small craft workshops, its gastronomic specialties and the stylish boutiques.
The Open bus route allows you to get up to Fiesole, the ancient Etruscan settlement located on a hill a few kilometers from the city, that will allow you to enjoy a panoramic view of Florence, or to visit the Roman amphitheatre or the Museo Civico del Borgo.
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 24h, 48 hours or 72 hours
- Public transport ticket
- Audio-guide of the historic centre in 5 languages
- Audio-guide on board the bus in 8 languages
- Assistance on board
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- You can choose among the City Sightseeing 1 Day (valid from the first to the last departure of the day), 24h, 48h or 72h.
- Meeting point: at any bus stop
Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Florence: any bus stop