Livorno to Florence Low Cost Shore Excursion + Leonardo da Vinci Museum
Best value for money shore excursion with PRIORITY BOARDING
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option between Livorno and Florence with PRIORITY BOARDING.
Florence is the city of the Renaissance! On board our shuttle bus with our expert escort you will easily let you reach and visit the city of the David. We guarantee timely return to your cruise ship!
Enjoy a low cost and direct bus transfer from Livorno to Florence, helping you to maximize your time and providing assistance and information in order to give you a low cost worry-free experience. The departure is at 09.45 am from the same place where the cruise shuttle bus from the port arrives at Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande. From there the bus goes directly to the center of Florence.
The point of arrival and departure in Florence is at Piazzale Montelungo. A few meters from Central Station Santa Maria Novella, located at the entrance of the historic city center. You arrive in Florence around 11.00 am, depending on traffic conditions.
Once you will arrive in Florence our escort will lead you trough the most important landmarks of the city center like the faboulos marble Dome with its bell tower, the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and the Signoria Square, the tour will terminate a the characteristic Central Market where you will have the opportunity to taste many local dishes and by excellent local products. After the walk you will have some free time to continuing exploring Florence.
You depart from Florence at 16.00 pm. The bus will bring you back in 75/80 minutes to Via Cogorano at the back of Piazza Grande, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship or stay for a while in Livorno if time permits.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of Livorno. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- the bus parks in Florence at Piazzale Montelungo Coach Park, next to the Santa Maria Novella Railway Station, located in the city center
You travel comfortably
- departure from Livorno at 09.45 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfer to Florence in about 75/80 minutes, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Florence
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- guaranteed return to the ship
- free time in Florence
- departure from Florence at 16.00 pm, back at Livorno at 17.15 pm
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- Priority boarding on the bus
- Comfortable journey with GT coach and air condition
- return transportation by air conditioned coach
- English speaking escort
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum
- Walk in Florence city center with our expert escort
- free Wi-Fi on board (no refund in case of problem with wifi)
- free map of Florence
- friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (German, Spanish and English)
- guaranteed timely return to the ship
- immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the port to/from the start location at Via Cogorano (easy to reach, always available from the port Authorities)
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from Livorno at 09.45 am
- arrival in Florence around 11.00 am
- departure from Florence at 16.00 pm
- arrival back in Livorno around 17.15 pm
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
42 euro pp
18 euro pp children (2-8y)
Livorno cruise-shuttle-bus stop: Via Cogorano (at the back of Piazza Grande)