Lisbon Shore Excursion
Discover the capital of Portugal in one day
We are happy to offer either a half-day Lisbon city excursion or a full day tour of Lisbon, Sintra, and the coast of Estoril.
Both options cover all that Lisbon has to offer including the important and busy squares, panoramic viewpoints, Moorish quarter of Alfama, Belem, and more!
If you have a full day at port then our excursion of Sintra, and Estoril gives you the opportunity to see many of the highlights of Lisbon city and its surroundings, incuding the impressive Pena Palace and the coast of Estoril.
On the full day tour we begin by driving to the World Heritage Site of Sintra to explore the narrow streets followed by a drive up the mountain to visit the 19th century extravaganza of King Ferdinand - the Pena Palace. We will ascend by tram and enter the Pena Palace to hear the story of this superb site (tram and admission is extra). After hearing the history of this impressive Palace we continue to the Portuguese coast to explore the small historical center of Cascais, where the fishing traditions of Portugal still thrive. From here we will continue along the coast and the beautiful beaches of Estoril back to the city of Lisbon.
Lisbon is nowadays just the capital of Portugal but once it was the center of a huge empire that comprised half the world! In the afternoon we will continue to explore the busy and impressive squares and you will discover how this city was once the main center of commerce and trade in Europe. At the top of the highest hill of Lisbon you will see the Castle of Saint George (panoramic view) overlooking the city and the old Moorish quarter of Alfama. Many of the adventurous discoverers of Portugal departed from the area of Belem, which we will visit next. Bringing with them new concepts and diversity of cultures, the Portuguese explorers also brought wealth and the financial means to build the astonishing Jeronimos Monastery and the nearby Tower of Belem. In addition to these monuments you will also see the Discoveries Monument which was erected in honor of Portugal's past heros. We will visit these and all that Lisbon has to offer - you dont want to miss this excursion!
Please note that we stop at the sites and walk around for anywhere between 5 to 45 minutes depending on the site and conditions on the day of travel.
Entry fees to the sites are not included in the price (tram and admission to Pena Palace).
This tour is specially created for cruise passengers.
- Half-day of full day Lisbon excursion
- Visits the beautiful city and its main attraction
- Personal pick-up and drop-off in port
- Guided tour
- 100% on time!
- Personal pick-up and drop-off service from the port
- Flexibility on all aspects of the tour: start time, length of stay in each site, modifications to our suggested itinerary, restaurant visit if needed
- Personal English speaking driving-guide for groups up to 6 persons and a driver with expert guide for groups of 7 or more persons
- Luxurious minivan or minicoach van
- Transportation, gas, parking, toll roads, all taxes
- Entry fees to the sites if needed (17 Euros for Pena Palace and tram)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Departure time will be confirmed via email after booking
- This tour is available for cruise passengers only
- Duration of tour is approximate, and depends on the duration of your time in port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Full Day Excursion: You can choose your departure time
Full Day Excursion
Price per person.v.a. € 59,00
Half Day Excursion: You can choose your departure time
Half Day Excursion
Price per person.v.a. € 45,00