Low Cost Transfer from La Spezia to Pisa & Lucca
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option from La Spezia to Pisa and Lucca.
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from La Spezia to Pisa Leaning Tower and Lucca. The departure is from the exit of the terminal (5 min by shuttle bus). You will receive detailed description of meeting point after reservation. From there the bus goes directly to Pisa and later on to Lucca, before returning to La Spezia.
The bus leaves La Spezia at 09.30 am. Arrival at Pisa in approx. 60 minute. The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.The Leaning Tower is reached from the coach park by a 15 minutes walk or by public shuttle bus for 1€ round trip. The departure from Pisa back to La Spezia is at 5.00 pm and will take 45 minutes. (free time in Pisa: 1 hour)
The bus leaves from Pisa to Lucca at 12.30 am. Arrival at Lucca in approx. 30 minute. The parking is located close to the city center.
The bus will bring you back to La Spezia, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of La Spezia. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- in Lucca, the bus parks close the city center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from La Spezia at 09.30 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between La Spezia, Lucca and Pisa, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- free time in Lucca: 3 hours 30 minutes
- free time in Pisa: 2 hour
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- Return on time guaranteed
- Free map
- Free wi-fi
- Multilingual Assistance on board will provide to explain top tips to visiting the cities
- emergency number 24h
- immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the ship to/from the start location
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination and for cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the tour
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- Departure from La Spezia: 9.30 am.
- Arrival at Pisa in approx. 60 minute. The parking is located 700 meters from Miracle Square.
- Free time in Pisa 2 hours
- Departure from Pisa to Lucca 12,30 pm
- Arrival at Lucca in approx. 30 minute. The parking is located close to the city center
- free time: 3 and half hours
- Departure from Lucca to la Spezia 16,30
- Arrival at La Spezia in approx. 60 minute
- € 38 up to 9 years
- € 25 children (2-8 years)
La Spezia cruise-shuttle-bus stop at the exit of the port