Low Cost Transfer from La Spezia to Florence & Pisa
AS CHEAP AS THE TRAIN, AS EASY AND PRACTICAL AS A TOUR
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa.
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is from the exit of the terminal (5 min by shuttle bus). You will receive detailed description of meeting point after reservation. From there the bus goes directly to Florence and later on to Pisa, before returning to La Spezia.
This tour is specially made for passengers on: Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Reflection, Symphony of the Seas and Vision of the Seas.
The bus leaves La Spezia at 09.00 am. You arrive in Florence after 120 minutes at Piazzale Montelungo. A few meters from Central Station Santa Maria Novella, located at the entrance of the historic city center. Although Florence has the density of monuments by surface highest in the world, the small size of its historic center allow to visit it easily on foot. The Piazza del Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower), Piazza della Signoria (Old Palace, Loggia dei Lanzi), the elegant Ponte Vecchio, meaning "old bridge" which dates back to 1345, and today hosts elegant jewelry shops. The cobbled streets, the numerous squares, churches, palaces, sculptures of the great masters of the Renaissance, and the tasty food and wine offers will not let anyone get bored. (Free time in Florence: 3,5 hour)
The departure from Florence to Pisa is at 14.30 pm, a 60/70 minute ride. The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.The Leaning Tower is reached from the coach park by a 15 minutes walk or by public shuttle bus for 1€ round trip. The departure from Pisa back to La Spezia is at 5.00 pm and will take 45 minutes. (free time in Pisa: 1 hour)
The bus will bring you back to La Spezia, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of La Spezia. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- in Florence, the bus parks at Piazzale Montelungo Coach Park, next to the Santa Maria Novella Railway Station, located in the city center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from La Spezia at 09.00 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between La Spezia, Florence and Pisa, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Florence
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- free time in Florence: 3 hours 30 minutes
- free time in Pisa: 1 hour
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- Return on time guaranteed
- Free map / discount coupon to spend in shops and bars in Florence
- Free wi-fi
- Multilingual Assistance on board will provide to explain top tips to visiting the cities
- emergency number 24h
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the ship to/from the start location
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination and for cancellations made 48 hours before the start of the tour
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from La Spezia at 09.00 am
- departure from Florence at 14.30 pm
- departure from Pisa at 5.00 pm
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Edit Schedule for Low Cost Transfer from La Spezia to Florence & Pisa
Price per adult. Direct transfer - roundtripv.a. € 43,00
Price per child from 3 - 8 years old. Direct transfer - roundtrip. This rate is also valid for disabled passengers with ID card and crewv.a. € 25,00
Infants from 0 - 2 years old join for FREEGRATIS