La Spezia to Florence & Pisa Low Cost Excursion + Leonardo da Vinci museum
Best value for money excursion from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa with PRIORITY BOARDING
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa with PRIORITY BOARDING. We grant you the return on time at the cruise ship!
Combine those two magnificent places in the heart of Tuscany during a full day shore excursion.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is from the exit of the terminal (5 min by shuttle bus). You will receive detailed description of meeting point after reservation. From there the bus goes directly to Florence and later on to Pisa, before returning to La Spezia.
This tour is specially made for passengers on: Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Reflection, Symphony of the Sea, Vision of the Seas and many others (2 departures available at 8.30 am or 9.30 am).
The bus leaves La Spezia at 08.30 am (example of itinerary). You arrive in Florence after 120 minutes at Piazzale Montelungo. A few meters from Central Station Santa Maria Novella, located at the entrance of the historic city center.
On board our shuttle bus with our expert escort you will easly let you reach and visit this 2 cities. Although Florence has the density of monuments by surface highest in the world, the small size of its historic center allow to visit it easily on foot. The Piazza del Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower), Piazza della Signoria (Old Palace, Loggia dei Lanzi), the elegant Ponte Vecchio, meaning "old bridge" which dates back to 1345, and today hosts elegant jewelry shops. The cobbled streets, the numerous squares, churches, palaces, sculptures of the great masters of the Renaissance, and the tasty food and wine offers will not let anyone get bored. After the walk will have some free time to continuing exploring Florence.
The departure from Florence to Pisa is at 14.00 pm, a 60/70 minute ride. The arrival of the bus in Pisa is only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco. In Miracle Square, you can admire the glorious Cathedral, the Baptistery and its bell tower, better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.The Leaning Tower is reached from the coach park by a 15 minutes walk or by public shuttle bus for 1€ round trip. The departure from Pisa back to La Spezia is at 16.45 pm and will take 45-55 minutes. (free time in Pisa: 1 hour)
The bus will bring you back to La Spezia, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- We grant you the return on time at the cruise ship!
- Ice Cream taste under the Leaning Tower
You don’t lose any valuable time
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in the center of La Spezia. No walking, waiting or searching necessary
- in Florence, the bus parks at Piazzale Montelungo Coach Park, next to the Santa Maria Novella Railway Station, located in the city center
- in Pisa, the bus parks at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower
You travel comfortably
- departure from La Spezia at 08.30 am or 9.30 am depends on your cruise schedule. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfers between La Spezia, Florence and Pisa, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Florence
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus
- Time in Florence: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Time in Pisa: 1 hour
- the collection time will be adapted to suit your cruise ship
- 24 hour emergency number
- Priority boarding
- Comfortable journey with GT coach and air condition
- Guaranteed return to the ship
- Free map of Florence and Pisa / discount coupon to spend in shops and bars in Florence
- Free wi-fi
- English speaking escort
- Leonardo da Vinci museum ticket
- Walk in Florence city center with our expert escort
- Ice cream in Pisa
- Emergency number 24h
- Immediate confirmation by email
- entrance tickets
- shuttle bus from/to the ship to/from the start location (easy to reach, always available from the port Authorities)
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings.
- in the event of traffic or exceptional circumstances our company will take you back directly to the port instead of the shuttle bus stop
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from La Spezia at 08.30 am
- departure from Florence at 14.00 pm
- departure from Pisa at 16.45 pm
- arrival in La Spezia at 17.45 pm
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
La Spezia cruise-shuttle-bus stop at the exit of the port