Private Ephesus, Artemission Temple, St. John Basilica Tour from Kusadasi
Visit one of the most important archeological sites dating back to Greek times
The site of Ephesus, the Artemission Temple and St. John Basilica are three fantastic sights to visit on a shore excursion. You will see one of the most important archeaological sites of Turkey, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the Basilica of the evangelist St. John.
Your private guide will meet you at Kusadasi port or Kusadasi Hotel with a sign written “Your Name “on it, anytime you want. After greeting, we will have 20 mins drive to Ephesus area.
First you are transferred by A/C transport to Epehsus, one of the most important Turkish archeological sites dating back to Greek times. You will follow your guide along monuments such as the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian and the Grand Theatre. These monuments still reflect the great Greek and Roman times.
Next you drive to St. John’s Basilica. It is believed that the evangelist St. John has spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and is buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill.
Before returning to Kusadasi you will make a stop at The Artemission Temple, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Nowadays you can see the remnants of what was discovered during the 19th century.
During the day your guide will provide you with anecdotes and historical facts at the different sites to get a better understanding of what you see.
If you want you can book a tour extension to visit the nearby Terrace Houses. After your visit you get back to Kusadasi town or cruise port by A/C transportation.
All prices are based on English speaking guide. For other languages an additional fee of €60 per guide is applicable.
- Ephesus is one of the main highlights and is considered one the great outdoor museums of Turkey
- See the Artemission Temple, one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient Times
- Visit Saint John Basilica
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Professional Tour Guide from start till end
- A/C transportation
- Parking fees
- Tips (if deserved)
- The starting time of your excursion always corresponds with your cruise schedule
- After your booking is confirmed you'll receive a confirmation voucher with all practical details (starting time, meeting point, how you'll recognize your guide etc)
- You can visit the nearby and famous Terrace Houses for an additional €10 per person (please tell us upon booking)
- Since this shore excursion involves some walking, we highly recommend that you wear comfortable low-heeled shoes and casual clothes.
- Sun glasses and hats are recommended
- Cameras are recommended
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders and shorts are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
You can choose the departure time
Private tour for 2 - 4 persons
Price per person for a private tour of min. 2 and max. 4 personsv.a. € 55,00
Private tour for 5 - 8 persons
Price per person for a private tour of min. 5 and max. 8 personsv.a. € 50,00
Private tour for 9 - 12 persons
Price per person for a private tour of min. 9 and max. 12 personsv.a. € 45,00
Private tour for 13 -20 persons
Price per person for a private tour of min. 13 and max. 20 personsv.a. € 40,00
Private tour for 21 - 29 persons
Price per person for a private tour of min. 21 and max. 29 personsv.a. € 35,00