Corfu half day tour from port
Popular tour to learn the rich history and see the true beauty of Corfu
Discover the lush countryside of Corfu and see the major sites while on this 5-hour excursion.
Corfu is a greek island in the Ionian Sea. It is the second largest of the Ionian Islads and, including its small satellite islands, forms the northwesternmost part of Greece. The municipality has an area of 610,9 km2, the island proper 592,8 km2.
Half day tour Corfu for 5 hours, enjoy Corfu town, romantic squares and streets full of bougainvillea with feeling of small Venice and Rue de Rivoli from Paris, periods of Venetian, French and British rules in front of you and you will just walk with tour guide and your next stop will be place of Austrian Empress Elisabeth, who built her palace through greek mythology and named by her hero Achilles, Achillio.
Your last stop will be Capri of Greece, Paleokastritza. Paleokastritza and Corfu town are two places under the protection of UNESCO. Enjoy extra boat trip to the caves or swim in clear water how Odyssey, because Paleokastritza was his last stop before his homeland, Ithaka island and king Alkinos gave him boat to reach home safe.
- Explore the beautiful island of Corfu
- All main highlights in one tour
- Guide in English/German, on request Spanish or French speaking
- Entrance tickets to the Achilleion Palace
- Boat trip
- Meals, drinks
- Please wear comfortable, casual seasonal clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship in St. Spyridon Church
- Minimum 4 people is required to confirm the reservation
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure from Kerkira (Corfu) cruise port
Price per personv.a. € 40,00