Low Cost City Sightseeing Genoa
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
City of sailors, maritime Republic and home of Christopher Columbus, during its long history Genoa was the "gate" of the Roman Empire on the Mediterranean sea and is still one of the major ports of Europe and one of the cities with one of the best preserved historical centres of the old continent.
Thanks to the panoramic double-decker buses, visitors can admire the historical and artistic heritage: starting from Piazza Caricamento, overlooking the old harbour and the famous Aquarium, the renowned Genova Principe station, passing by Piazza Fontane Marose, Genova Brignole and Piazza Ferrari.
Main stop: Piazza Caricamento, duration 60 min
From Monday to Thursday: 30'
From Friday to Sunday: 20'
From April to November
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 24h + 24h free
- Audio-guide on board the bus in 6 languages
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Genova (Aquarium Gallery)
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- Meeting point: at any bus stop.
- Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Ticket valid for 24 hours + 24h free
Adult ticket 24 hours + 24h free
Price per adult (16 years +)v.a. € 23,00
Child ticket 24 hours + 24h free
Price per child (5 -15 years old)v.a. € 8,00
Infant ticket 24 hours + 24h free
Infants (0-4 years old) join for FREEGRATIS