Skip the Line Vatican + City Sightseeing Rome
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
The ticket for the "skip the line" entrance to the Vatican museums, provides you with a privileged access that allows you to visit the most important rooms of the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel. The ticket gives allows you to use for 24h the red double-decker buses of City Sightseeing Roma, for a city tour where you will be comfortably seated.
The "Skip the line" ticket for the Vatican Museums will allow you to avoid the long queues and have more time to explore one of the world's greatest art collections.
You can visit the most important works of art of the Vatican museums, the famous Sistine Chapel, the Gallery of Maps, the courtyard of the Belvedere, the tapestry Gallery, the candelabra Gallery and the incredible Raphael rooms. Opening times: 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
The highlight of the tour will be the moment of the visit of the Sistine Chapel where you can see with your own eyes the genius of Michelangelo, including the renowned self-portrait of Michelangelo's amorfico.
Do not forget to return on time back to the port (transportation from/to port is not included in this tour)!
- Skip the line ticket for the Vatican Museums can be used at any time of your day (9am-3pm)
- Skip the Line ticket for the Sistine Chapel can be used at any time of your day (9am-3pm)
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free entrance for children from 0 to 5 years
- Welcome and assistance at the bus
- Ticket for Hop-on Hop-off for 24 hours
- Skip the line entrance for the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line entrance to the Sistine Chapel
- Pick up/drop off service from port NOT included
- Meeting point: at any bus stop or at the Visitor Centers.
Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Rome: any bus stop or at the Visitor Centers