Best of Rome - Small Group Tour from Civitavecchia Port
You will be guided to the most beautiful highlights of Rome including the Vatican, Colosseum, Roman Forum and much more all in one day
A fantastic full day in Rome with pick up from Civitavecchia Port where you will be welcomed right under your ship.
Jump on the deluxe air-conditioned minibus for a short drive to the Imperial city of Rome. You will be greeted by your guide at the Arch of Constantine where your wonderful first part of the tour begins with all skip the line.
Walk inside the Colosseum with your guide and feel the grandness and life of gladiators on the arena of the Colosseum. Your expert and licensed guide will give you all the arts and facts of the amphitheatre constructed in 72 AD. While walking around the ring of the first floor, you will be looking at where Emperor, Senators, upper class Romans and ladies were seated to watch the fights of gladiators vs. lions and gladiator vs. gladiators.
Finished with the Colosseum, you will be guided inside the everyday life of the Romans period, Roman Forum were Rome begins. Learn about the temples and the Titus Arch inside this magnificent ancient site.
Just a stone away, is where the Palatine Hill is situated. Walking across the palatine Hill, you guide will bring alive the history of this hill that once, dominated the Roman Imperial. Bath, gardens, temples, emperor homes are situated all here.
After this first part of the Tour, there will be a lunch break (about 1 hour and half) and you will meet your guide again at the meeting point of the Vatican Museum, which is the corner of Via Leone IV and Via Sebastiano Veniero. You can also take a taxi to reach this point (not included)
Skipping the line to enter the Vatican Museum where all the beauty of sculptures, paintings, tapestry, courtyards, galleries can be admire with your guide. Not to leave behind the fabulous Sistine Chapel where all the masters like Michelangelo, Raphael and many others left their own masterpieces.
Finishing off your tour inside the Vatican City, your guide will lead you to St. Peter's Basilica to admire the beauty and the sculptures inside of thìs most famous Basilica in the world.
Finished with this wonderful last part of your day in Rome, you will be boarding the minibus and heading to Civitavecchia Port. Your driver will take you right under your ship for boarding time with your memories of a beautiful and stress less day in Rome and its art.
Are you looking to see the most important highlights of Rome? Well this is might be the tour you are looking for! This is a 7/8 hours guided tour with a pick up from the port and drive straight to Rome where the tour starts.
- Visit of Colosseum with Skip the Line
- Visit of Roman Forum
- Visit of the lovely Palatine Hill with its stunning views over Maximum Circus
- Visit of the wonderful Vatican Museum including Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica with Skip the Line
- Pick up and drop of right under your cruise ship
- A professional driver and guide with license
- 7/8 hours guided small group tour (single language) with a maximum of 16 guests per guide
- Headsets to be able to hear your guide at all times
- Skip the line in all the monuments listed in the tour itinerary
- Admission fees to the Colosseum and Roman Forum are not included in the tour rate. Those are €15 per person
- Admission fees to the Vatican Museum are not included in the tour rate. Those are €23 per person
- All admission fees can be paid in cash only directly to your guide prior tour departure in Rome
- Food and drinks during your lunch break
- Meeting time can be adjusted to your needs.
- If you wish to enter the Basilica, you must have your knees, shoulders, midriff and cleavage covered. Failing doing so, the Vatican will refuse your entrance.
- In special events inside St. Peter's Basilica, guided tours are not allowed to enter. On Sundays, the priority entrance cannot be offered as per Vatican State rules.
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure time can be adjusted to your needs
Best of Rome Small Group Tour
Price per personv.a. € 158,00