Cannes, Antibes, Saint-Paul-de-Vence and Grasse from Cannes port
Discover the best of the beautiful French Riviera
Special tour for cruise passengers only!
Departing from Cannes port with your driver/guide, following the coast road, enjoy the scenic driving by the famous boulevard the "Croisette". Then reach the old town of Antibes, the incredible harbour and its ramparts (from 18th century).
Let's leave the coast and drive to the typical Medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence famous by actors artists living there, its cobbled stone streets, galleries and wonderful view overlooking the sea make it a unique place. Next destination, Grasse, known as the world's perfume capital. Discover its old town heart of Provence and the 11th century Cathedral dedicated to Notre Dame du Puy. You'll be able to purchase a typical lunch. Do not miss the guided visit of the perfume factory Fragonard.
On the way back you will discover the world famous steps of the Cannes Film Festival Palace. Enjoy the old town and admire the view over the port, la Croisette and the Lérins Islands.
- English speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Transportation by air-conditioned 8 seater minivan
- Harbour pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Morning departure at 9.00 am
- Booking for minimum 2 people
- Maximum 8 people on the tour to ensure a more personalized experience
- All customers are insured during transportation except getting in or out the vehicle
- From Cannes : 85€/person
- Half rate for children under 12
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 09.00 AM from Cannes cruise port
Price per adultv.a. € 85,00
Price per child younger than 12 years oldv.a. € 42,50