Wine tour Experience
Half day experience at the vineyards
In the most recent years, Sardinia has boasted an excellent production of fine wines.
The culture of wine is deeply rooted in Sardinia’s history and traditions, and this wine tour allows you to meet local winegrowers and makers, the artists behind a wine’s strength and weakness.
Discover the wines of Sardinia on a delightful half-day tasting wine tour from Cagliari. Visit one of the several of the most acclaimed wineries on the island, where you’ll meet the winemakers, stroll through rolling vineyards and take a tour of production facilities. Taste local varietals under the expertise of a sommelier guide, and round out your palate with samplings of specialty food products and a delicious brunch.
Depart from Cagliari and from nearby places, to visit the wine cellars in Sardinia. In the last twenty years the wine production became very popular in the island and the wine makers follow an ancestral tradition. The wine tour consists of the visits to vineyards in the countryside, meet the producer, gain knowledge of the area and grape’s history. At the winery, is possible understand the different stages of production, from the harvest to bottling.
The discover of different local grapes like Cannonau, Muristellu, Nuragus and Carignano includes wine tasting with a food tasting course and brunch. The foods are local and homemade. Sometimes we organize a panoramic city tour before coming back.
- The wine culture in Sardinia is very older an important
- Visit the most important productors
- Professional italian wine taster - ONAV guide
- Pick-up, drop off
- Transportation with a new confortable minivan (9 seats)
- Tour guide
- Local delicacies tasting
- Wine tasting
- tips (optional)
- Wine tour experience with a professional wine guide
- Duration 4 hours
- Walking in the vineyards, visit the wine cellar, wine tasting with 3 glass of wine and small brunch with local products
- We will meet you close to the shuttle bus stop (unique stop) in the Cagliari port, in front of the Blue palace of Port authority.
- Private tour: from 1 to 4 guests € 250.00 | € 350 from 5 to 8 guests
- Group tour: € 75.00 per person (minimum 2, maximum 8 pax)