Skip-the-Line Barcelona & Montserrat Tour with personal pick-up from your cruise ship
Full Day Small Group Tour to discover all the major attractions of the beautiful city of Barcelona and Montserrat
You’ll travel to the city’s top sites in a top-class van or minibus. In addition, your driver will take you to the famous mountain monastery of Montserrat, which is said by some to be the location of the Holy Grail. This is the ultimate shore excursion in Barcelona!
This small-group tour starts with a personal pick-up at the cruise port of Barcelona, where other passengers will join you for a full day exploration of the wonderful sights of the city and its surroundings. The maximum group size is 12 persons only.
You will enjoy skip-the-line admission to Park Guell (included in the price) and see many of Barcelona’s highlights such as:
- La Sagrada Familia – world-famous architectural masterpiece
- Park Guell – Gaudi’s Park with beautiful views and skip-the-line entry
- Passeig de Gracia – Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
- La Pedrera / Casa Mila – Gaudi’s famous building in Barcelona
- Casa Batllo – Gaudi’s astounding contribution to Modernisimo
- Casa Amatller – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
- Casa Morera – part of the famous trio ‘Apple of Discord’
- Plaza Espanya – the most impressive plaza in Barcelona
- National Museum of Art – an impressive site with great views
- The Olympic Ring – see the site of the 1992 Olympic games
- Montjuic – for great city views, history, and a view of the port
- The Columbus Monument – for the world-famous explorer
- Port Olympic – marina, shops, restaurants, galleries, & more
- Plaza Catalunya – the famous plaza at the heart of Barcelona
- Montserrat – the Benedictine Abbey perched high on a mountain
Please note that we stop at the sites and walk around for anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes depending on the site and your preferences. Entry fees to the sites are not included in the price (except skip-the-line entrance for Park Guell and admission to Montserrat Park).
Drive to the top of Montjuic for breathtaking views across the harbor and city. Montjuic is home to several splendid museums, including the Miro Foundation, and was also the site of the main Olympic stadiums for the 1992 Olympic Games.
See many of the buildings designed by the city’s most famous architect, Antoni Gaudi. Several are located in the 19th and early 20th-century city extension of L’Eixample.
Visit the Gaudi and other Modernista buildings, such as Casa Batllo, Casa Amataller, and Casa Morera on the luxurious shopping strip of Passeig de Gracia. Head across town to one of Gaudi’s most extraordinary creations, the still-unfinished Cathedral of La Sagrada Familia.
Drive up into the hills to see his lovely urban park, Park Güell, filled with multicolored mosaic sculptures and fairytale houses. Enjoy your skip-the-line entry and avoid the long queues at the entrance (skip-the-line ticket is included in the price of the tour!).
You’ll leave the city to visit the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat. Perched high on a mountain of the same name, the Abbey can be reached by road, cable car, and rack railway. It is also accessible by a 4,000-foot hike.
Your driver will take you up to the to, so you can enjoy the impressive views. If you’re lucky, your visit may coincide with a performance by La Escalonia, the oldest children's choir in Europe.
At the end of the tour we will take you anywhere you need to go (cruise port, hotel, airport,…) – and if you bring your luggage with you then we will safely store it in the vehicle during the tour.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Pick up and drop off at your cruise ship in Barcelona cruise port
- Discover all the major attractions of the beautiful city of Barcelona, including La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, National Palace, and many more
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat, perched high on a mountain
- Enjoy the fascinating anecdotes of your English speaking guide (*)
- Round-trip Transportation
- Skip-the-line entry fees to Park Guell
- Admission to Montserrat Park
- English speaking driver/guide (*)
- Toll roads
- All taxes
- Entrance tickets (except skip-the-line admission for Park Guell and admission to Montserrat Park)
- We may change the tour slightly from one day to another, especially during holidays or days of unexpected traffic, strikes (which happen too often!)
- You can bring your luggage with you if you wish to be dropped-off somewhere else. We will store your luggage safely in the vehicle while we do the tour.
- We do not raise prices on busy days and we have a very flexible booking policy so it is worthwhile to try and reserve your spot early. We have limited availability and we will get fully booked on many days in the high season. The tour requires a minimum of 4 persons.
TOUR GUIDE (*)
- If the total number of participants is 7 persons - touring with an English-speaking driver-guide
- If the total number of participants is 8-12 persons - touring with a driver + English-speaking guide
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 08.30 AM from Barcelona Cruise Port
Price per adult. Including skip-the-line admission for Park Guell and admission to Montserrat Park.v.a. € 104,00
Price per child from 3 - 8 years old. Including skip-the-line admission for Park Guell and admission to Montserrat Park.v.a. € 94,00
Infants from 0 - 2 years old join for FREE. Including skip-the-line admission for Park Guell.GRATIS