Park Güell and Sagrada Família Gaudí Offer
Save 12 euros combining two tours in one afternoon: Gaudí – The Park Güell Tour + Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
The tour will start at 3.15 pm in Plaça Catalunya and will go towards passeig de Gràcia avenue, where you will drive past some spectacular modernista monuments like la Pedrera and Casa Batlló. From there you will go through the Eixample district and head to the Sagrada Família.
You will have a 10-15 minute walk from the parking area to the Sagrada Família, once there you will have fast track entrance, enjoy a guided visit and some free time to wonder around. You will be back in plaça Catalunya by 5.45 pm.
Gaudí - Park Güell Tour
The tours are consecutive, so the Park Güell tour will start right after the Sagrada Família. The first part will be a repetition: the passeig de Gràcia avenue, so try and sit in the opposite side of the bus so you can see the modernista buildings you might have missed the first time, especially Casa Batlló and la Pedrera.
Once in the Park Güell enjoy a walk along the interwining footpaths and steps – it’s on a hill so do wear comfortable shoes. You can sit on the curved mosaic bench and enjoy the views over Barcelona. After the guided tour and some free time you will go back to the bus and return to the city centre in Plaça Catalunya.
- 2 tours in one day
- Enjoy fast track entrance to Sagrada Família and Park Güell and hopefully avoid the crowds by going in the afternoon, when there are normally fewer people
- The tour is in one language, English or French, making it easier for you to follow the whole story
- The radio-guides allow you to follow the whole story from your earpieces. So you can walk alongside the guide, stop for a picture and not worry about missing on anything.
- Transportation in comfortable roomy air-conditioned bus
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família (worth 15€) and Park Güell (worth 8 €)
- Guided visit + free time in both monuments
- Radio-guide whisper system
- Pick up and drop off in port
- For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.Visitors may not enter barefoot. As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
- The tour will start at 3.15 pm in Plaça Catalunya
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 15.15 PM from the indicated departure point
Price per adult including entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Güellv.a. € 69,00
Price per child from 3 to 12 years old including entrance to Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyolv.a. € 35,00
Infants from 0 - 2 years old, join for FREEGRATIS