Be a Local not a tourist Food Tour in Barcelona
Be a local, not a tourist and taste authentic food in this guided tour through the morning market with a stop for vermouth and a full traditional meal
Be a local, not a tourist and taste authentic food in this guided tour through the morning market with a stop for vermouth and a full traditional meal with wine.
Enjoy this Small group Food tour off the beaten path in Barcelona. During this morning walking tour you will go beyond typical tourist places, a market tour including the farmers market. You will stop at one of the few bars that have kept its Catalan identity for over half a century to enjoy homemade tapas. You will visit a neighborhood full of local artists and finish with a full meal at a restaurant where they “sometimes” cook better than our grandmothers.
Which better way to experience Barcelona than a dedicated Food tour to taste the authentic and go where locals go.
You will start the tour in a Gastronomic Centre with a sparkling glass of cava. You will continue your tour visiting a local market and its busy farmers market, where the farmers of orchards nearby sell their daily produce. You will do a tasting in the market
After the market visit your guide will take you to experience an authentic and stimulating Barcelona neighborhood, historic, authentic, vibrant and full of personality, with a great variety of tempting restaurants, cafes, bars and taverns. You will never guess you are only 2 blocks from the most touristic place in Barcelona, Las Ramblas.
You will stop to enjoy typical Spanish vermouth with tapas in a truly traditional Tavern.
By the end of the tour your well-prepared and tasty full meal will be waiting for you. The cook, has a rigid dedication to fresh produce, and dishes are prepared and rotated every day, so as to get the best out of the season’s produce. The only dishes she does not change are the staple traditional dishes hardly found in restaurants.
With our small and intimate groups, you will come to us as a visitor, but leave as a friend.
- Tour for food curious to discover unparalleled, non-touristy and authentic spots
- Honest, humble and rich full lunch with wine and coffee in a truly authentic restaurant
- Specialized gourmet guide
- An immersion to the real Barcelona.
- Local farmers market tour
- Traditional tapas with vermouth
- Guaranteed Departure
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Food walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Welcome drink
- Vermouth with tapas
- Tasting at the market
- Full traditional meal of starter, main dish, dessert, wine, water and coffee
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Substitutions: We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. We do not recommend this tour for vegans.
- Additional Info: adult pricing applies to all travellers
Availability: Mondays - Fridays at 11.00 AM in English
Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center. Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 10-14 (opposite Hotel Silken Ramblas), Barcelona. Metro line 3 Green, Stop Liceu