Nazareth & Galilee Excursion from Ashdod Cruise Port
Visit all highlights of Nazareth & Galilee in one day
We will pick you up from the Ashdod port for a Christian tour of Northern Israel. You can visit such beautiful and fascinating places as Nazareth, Capernaum, Tabgha, Sea of Galilee, Mount of Beatitudes, Jordan River, and Haifa. We will guide you in a new and very comfortable van and your guide will be a wonderful Gentleman who is certified and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, and a great person to spend the day with!
Prepare for an unforgettable experience! This day will be full of colorful sights, history, religious interests, current affairs, and a unique experience at the Dead Sea.
In our small-group tour of 6-16 persons (private tours also available)
- Any group size welcome - sign up and join others from ship
- Personal pick-up and drop-off - 100% on time guarantee
- Full day excursion covering Nazareth, Jordan River, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, Mount of Beatitudes
- English speaking expert guide for the day
- Great excursion or money back policy!
Please note - this excursion is best made from the port of Haifa if your cruise ship also docks at this port (significantly closer). However, if you are only docked in Ashdod it is possible to visit the Galilee from here as well.
After your visit of Nazareth & Galilee, you will be returned to the port.
- Small-group size
- See all highlights in one day
- Meet your guide just outside the ship
- Comfortable air-conditioned van
- English speaking driver/guide
- AC transportation
- Petrol, parking fees, toll roads if needed
- All taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Tips (optional)
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Shared tours are subject to minimum 6 persons signed up
- Starting time: 08.00 AM
- It is recommended to have comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water with you at all times
- In some of the holy places there is a modest dress-code enforced and it is a good idea to prepare for this. You need to wear clothing that covers the shoulders, chest, and below the knees (no shorts or sleeveless shirts please)
- Some sites may not be visited, and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities, opening times, queues, traffic delays, time constraints, or other circumstances.
- There are no admission fees with the normal itinerary to Jerusalem/Dead Sea
- We do organize a private tours from Ashdod and Haifa ports, we will be happy to send you our quote. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 08.00 AM from the indicated departure point
Price per person. Adults and children.v.a. € 115,00