Jerusalem & Bethlehem Small Group Tour from Ashdod Cruise Port
See all the highlights from the holyland in 1 day!
We will pick you up from the Ashdod port in the morning just outside the ship to make our way to the holy city of Jerusalem. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name as you arrive at the port of Ashdod. You will join a small group of 6-16 people for the drive in a new, air-conditioned vehicle.
In the morning you will visit the main highlights of Jerusalem and in the afternoon, you will go to Bethlehem.
The Jerusalem and Bethlehem excursion is tailored for guests of the Christian faith with strong spiritual connection to the holyland. You will visit the most important places to Christianity including the Garden of Gethsemane, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Seplucher, and more.
Itinerary for Jerusalem & Bethlehem Shore Excursion:
In Jerusalem you'll visit:
Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Jaffa Gate. You'll see both Christian and Jewish Quarters of Jerusalem, for a complete experience of this famed city.
In Bethlehem you'll visit:
Nativity Church, Grotto - subject to queues and accessibility this site is not always visited. Local Palestinian shopping - this is a mandatory requirement from the Palestinian Tourism Service, and might be the only time you'll ever be able to claim that you just had to shop!
After your visit to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, you will be returned to the port
- Small-group size
- See all highlights in one day
- Meet your guide just outside the ship
- Comfortable air-conditioned van
- English speaking driver/guide
- AC transportation
- Petrol, parking fees, toll roads if needed
- All taxes
- Tips (optional)
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Shared tours are subject to minimum 6 persons signed up
- Starting time: 08.00 AM
- It is recommended to have comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water with you at all times
- In some of the holy places there is a modest dress-code enforced and it is a good idea to prepare for this. You need to wear clothing that covers the shoulders, chest, and below the knees (no shorts or sleeveless shirts please)
- Some sites may not be visited, and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities, opening times, queues, traffic delays, time constraints, or other circumstances.
- There are no admission fees with the normal itinerary to Jerusalem/Bethlehem
- We do organize a private tours from Ashdod and Haifa ports, we will be happy to send you our quote. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Prijzen en beschikbaarheid
Departure at 08.00 AM from the indicated departure point
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Small Group Tour
Price per person. Adults and children.v.a. € 99,00