Tour to Giza Pyramids & Nile Cruise Lunch
Make a shore excursion to the famous Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, followed by lunch meal aboard one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You will enjoy the entertainment with Western and Oriental tunes, enjoy a colourful show with a folklore band.
Your shore excursion starts at the cruise port of Alexandria where the Egyptologist guide will welcome you in Egypt.
You will drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs. The tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx.
Then enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise during sailing for an hour. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch as you glide past Cairo's waterfront landmarks and are entertained by a folkloric presentation. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
Your excursion ends back in the cruise port of Alexandria.
- DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: children under 12 years get 50% discount on the excursion price
- Visit the Giza Plateau and see the Great Pyramids and Sphinx
- Pick up and drop off at Alexandria cruise port
- Entrance fees included
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal during a Nile cruise
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extra's not mentioned
- We match departure and return times with the schedule of your cruise ship
- The Standard ShoreBee Cancellation policy applies
Your excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Alexandria