Tour to Giza pyramids & Cairo City Sightseeing
This shore excursion combines a visit of the world famous Giza Plateau with the Old Caïro. You will see the Sphinx and Piramides of Gizeh, the Museum of Egyptian Antiques, Hanging Church, Khan Elkhalili and much more. It's a great excursion to get the maximum out of your cruise to Alexandria.
Your shore excursion starts at the cruise port of Alexandria where your Egyptologist guide will welcome you in Egypt.
You will drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs. The tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx.
You will be having lunch on the way which is included.
Later on you will be driven to see the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess.
Continue the tour to Old Cairo where you are going to visit Hanging church, Mary Gerges church and Ben Ezra synagogue, then enjoy a tour to Khan Elkhalili old market with no extra charge if you still have time.
Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise port of Alexandria.
- DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: children under 12 years get 50% discount on the excursion price
- Visit the Giza Plateau and Old Caïro
- Pick up and drop off at Alexandria cruise port
- Entrance fees included
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch on the way
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extra's not mentioned
- We match departure and return times with the schedule of your cruise ship
- The Standard ShoreBee Cancellation policy applies
Your excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Alexandria