Tour to El Alamein Cemetery & Museum
From Alexandria port, step back in history and pay a visit to El Alamein, the location of the World War II famous battle, World War II remains and cemeteries, Military Museum, final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers), transfers, entrance fees & tour guide are all included.
Your shore excursion starts at the cruise port of Alexandria where the guide will welcome you in Egypt.
Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries,( WW II Cemetery). El Alamein Battle was one of the most significant confrontations of this War. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
Drive back to Alexandria to board your ship.
- DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN: children under 12 years get 50% discount on the excursion price
- Visit one of the most significant WOII sites
- Pick up and drop off at Alexandria cruise port
- Entrance fees included
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned
- We match departure and return times with the schedule of your cruise ship
Your excursion starts and ends at the cruise port of Alexandria