Hop on a Vespa scooter and enjoy a 2-hour tour that will take you around Florence’s most famous and spectacular sightseeing spots. Reach the Piazzale Michelangelo and the San Miniato convent, after which you will head for the Florentine hills and reach the historic town of Fiesole.
Florence and the surrounding hills, probably has one of the most spectacular and breathtaking views that you will find in these places, so don’t forget to take your time to enjoy and maybe take some pictures. Fiesole is also famous for its ancient Roman history, in fact it still holds an original Roman amphitheatre that is still in use to this very day.
Why this excursion?
During this full day tour:
• Drive an original Vespa scooter
• Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale
• Drive out of the city
• Free time in Pisa
- Clients must be confident driving a scooter. In case MyTour considers insufficient the driving skills of the customer, the company can cancel the reservation.
- A valid driving licence is required.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Free sale: 48 hours
- Free cancellation possible up to 48 hours prior to departure
• Professional tour escort
• Original Vespa scooter (automatic
• Third-party insurance for civil liability
• Helmet, fuel and taxes
Piazza del Municipio, Livorno
Ask a question
If someting is not clear or if you have a special request feel free to ask your questions here.
Ask a question
Vespa Panoramic Tour of Florence & Free Time in Pisa
Starting at 10.30am (available only during summer season 01/04-31/10)