Train from La Spezia to Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre is very difficult to reach by car or bus. The train is the best option. From La Spezia Centrale you can take a train that has stops in the villages of Cinque Terre. Here you can consult the timetable of the train from La Spezia to Cinque Terre. Enter the destination name of one of the five villages. There are 1 to 2 trains per hour.
TIP: In the station you can buy a Cinque Terre day pass for € 10 per person. This is valid for unlimited train travel (from validation till midnight) between La Spezia and the Cinque Terre villages + various other benefits.
The Cinque Terre Card includes the following services:
- Use of ecological Park buses
- Access to all trekking paths
- Entrance to the Sciacchetrà Museum in Manarola
- Entrance to the History Museum in Riomaggiore
- Entrance to the ancient Oil Mill in Groppo
- Entrance to the Virtual Aquarium in Monterosso
- Access to visit the Anchovies Salting Centre in Monterosso
- Three hours free hire of bicycles (when available) for trails in the upper area of the Park
How do I get to the train station from the cruise port in La Spezia?
The La Spezia Centrale Train Station is located 4km from the port. If you are short of time better take a taxi to the train station.