Low Cost Transfer from Zeebrugge port to Bruges
THE EASIEST, FASTEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO GET INTO THE HISTORIC CENTER OF BRUGES
Bruges (Brugge) was founded in the 9th century by Vikings. It's a beautiful Belgium Medieval city. Bruges called 'the Venice of the North'. It is a World Heritage City and a centre of world gastronomy. It's a very unique place. Bruges is mysteriously medieval and cultural, cosmopolitan and artistic. It's always beautiful, in the summer time as well as in the winter time.
We provide a round trip shuttle service from your cruise ship to Bruges and back. The shuttles runs at regular intervals, so there is no delay in getting to Bruges and back to your cruise ship. The ride takes around half an hour.
This shuttle service is the most easiest and cheapest way to get into the historic center of Bruges. It will drop you at the official bus parking of Bruges at Bargeplein. Just a few minutes walk from the historic center. You get back to Zeebrugge from the same place.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
- Available for everyone
- Choice of several departure times
- Excellent value for money
- You decide when you depart and return to the cruise ship. You don't have to book a certain time in advance. You can use our service when it best suits you!
- Pick up & drop off from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Schedule your travel time (=freedom!) @ Brugge : every 30 minutes there is a return shuttle from Brugge to Zeebrugge
- Online Guarantee: If our buses are fully booked, we guarantee a place for the people who have pre-booked online. So book your place in advance!
- Enjoy the beauty of Bruges at your own pace
- Easy booking, immediate confirmation, great service.
- Transport from Zeebrugge to Bruges and back (return option) or one way (single option)
- Friendly, multilingual staff
- Immediate confirmation by email
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- This shuttle has limited capacity. So it might be wise to book sooner, rather than later!
- Our buses are not provided with a ramp. So it’s only possible to come along to Bruges when you can board the bus yourself and use a seat
- You don't have to choose your departure time upon booking. You are free to decide on the spot.
Itinerary from Zeebrugge to Bruges:
Our shuttle service starts from the disembarking moment of your ship. From then on we have a bus to Bruges at regular intervals, so you never have to wait more than 30 minutes. If your ship moors later than expected, we adapt to the schedule.
Return itinerary from Bruges to Zeebrugge:
We provide a shuttle bus from Bruges back to Zeebrugge every 30 minutes:
- First bus back from Bruges to Zeebrugge: 04 hours before final cruise embarkation
- Last bus back from Bruges to Zeebrugge: 01 hour before final cruise embarkation
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during high season. You can book up to 2 days prior if there are still places available
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive confirmation voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity
You find our buses at a short walking distance from the port exit. The port authorities provide a FREE port shuttle from your ship to the exit. Easy and convenient!